Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday- Take a Hike

Today I hiked up the famous Y mountain. Once I got up to the Y I just couldn't stop so I ascended on (without a trail) for quite a ways further.

Check out the following link for more info about the Y:

Wikipedia- Y Mountain

Photobucket



What an amazing hike! Well hike slash climb! It took me just under 30 min to reach the Y from the start but I continued on for another 2 and a half hours. Total hike/climb was 3 hours and avg hr was 140.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Breakdancing- Strength and Style

THE GOAL- A Blend of Strength and Control