Thursday, May 22, 2008

Monday- Touch the Clouds

Today I had the most amazing hike of my life. I ascended over 6,000 and hiked up 3 different mountains. Those that had made the trek months and years ago had left a small bottle to be signed for surviving. I was absolutely beautiful. Once again the pictures don't do the view and justice but the give you and idea of the altitude.

Side note- I got the all time worst sunburn ever! I had no shirt and my pack on the entire time. So now I have a angel wing sunburn. Sweet!

Here are some pictures of the day....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

TaraMara-thon said...

The weather has been perfect in Fresno (It's actually cold right now:) This makes running a breeze.

Who takes pictures of you when your hiking? Cool pics btw.

Breakdancing- Strength and Style

THE GOAL- A Blend of Strength and Control