Monday, May 12, 2008

Friday-Sunday: Baptism Weekend

I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on May 10, 2008. My parents flew in from California to support me. We went dirt bike riding on the Highland hills and did a beautiful bike ride down Provo Canynon on Mother's Day. Here are a few pics of all the action:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




2 comments:

TaraMara-thon said...

I can't see your pictures? I see your arm and that's about it!

TaraMara-thon said...

Yeesss I can see them now. (I like what you have done to your page:)

Breakdancing- Strength and Style

THE GOAL- A Blend of Strength and Control