Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday 3/7- Row Row Row

WORKOUT 1 (morning)
Row 10k- 40:52:6

Roll it out

WORKOUT 2 (late morning)

Deadlift 5x2- 330#, 300#
Weighted dips 5x2- 40#

Sprint intervals 30 sec on / 60 sec off- 9.0 @ 4.5 incline

Roll it Out


With Steve in town and (possibly) unable to get in another session at 24-Hour Fitness, I thought I would get in an early workout. When I got back, Steve said he wanted to go too so I went for a second round. I haven't done that since the FPU days and it felt nice. Taking a PTO day was already a given.

I got to meet "Maximus" and take a quick tour of Gym Jones today. It was crazy. Lisa Twight mentioned "that project" referring to training the 300 guys. It was another level. She offered to give me a free shirt along with Steve thinking I had put in work and earned one. I refused on account I haven't proven myself in that gym and a long way from feeling "Fit, strong, and confident" as I once heard a professional soccer player say at the height of his career. Another day Gym Jones, another day....

No comments:

Breakdancing- Strength and Style

THE GOAL- A Blend of Strength and Control